Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween Costumes with Awesome Hair!

  With Halloween fast approaching, I thought I would compile some fun costume ideas! And of course, I couldn't choose ones with BORING hair, now could I?! Scroll and enjoy!


<------ Geisha type costume. Look at that hair! How fun is that?!
                                


         Everyone loves that Classic Flapper Girl with her finger  waves! -------------->



 1960's Pop-star. Volume abound!  


                  Tribal head wear? YES PLEASE! 



 Yet another interesting tribal get-up. I love everything about this.


          Hindu Goddess, with hair (and arms) a-plenty! 




  Marie Antoinette.



     The forever lovely Bride of Frankenstein.




I'm not sure WHAT this is, but I like it!! Some kind of bird maybe?




 Not a huge Gaga fan, but her bow-hair rocks!


I think using this hairstyle for a Lioness costume would be an amazing idea, if done right. (Her makeup could use some help too.) But you get the idea, right?



       I thought this would work well for a Post-Apocalyptic, Mad Max  type costume........



 Nothing fantastic about her hair here, but the whole costume concept is awesome! There are so many options for mermaid hair, I wish they would have done it up a bit more. Still, it's an amazing idea! 



 We can't forget the ever popular Vintage Pin-up Costumes! Probably the sexiest, most classy costumes around. These costumes cannot be pulled off unless you have the hair to match!




 As weird as this is, I thought the hair would be a fun addition to any Unicorn Costume!













      May you all have a safe and enjoyable Halloween this year!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment