Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Product Review: It's a 10 Miracle leave-in Potion Plus Keratin

     Hey all! Just thought I'd stop by and share with you one of my FAVORITE hair products. If you are familiar at all with professional hair products, chances are that you have heard of the line It's a 10 (minute miracle). By far, my favorite product in this line is the Miracle Leave-in Potion Plus Keratin. It boasts (rightfully so) that it does 10 things instantly;


  • Smoothes Hair/Adds Shine
  • Non-Greasy
  • Enriched with Keratin
  • No Build Up
  • Thermal Protectant
  • Humidity Resistant
  • De Frizzes
  • Separates Curls
  • Blow Dryer/Flat Iron Use
  • Lightweight Formula
     
     
     
    So here are my thoughts. Awesome! I love it. I have used it on both wet and dry hair, fine and coarse hair, curly and straight hair. My husband even used it on his beard for a few months!  It's great to use right after shampooing as a detangler for when you comb through knots. It's so lightweight that you can put it on fly-aways and on the dry ends of over processed hair after you blow dry. It's creamy consistency gives you a bit more control (and less oiliness) than you would get with an oil based product. This proves to be wonderful for defining curls and accentuating waves. I should also mention that it smells great too! Not too perfume-y or feminine so your gentlemen can share in the joy as well! Overall,  It's a 10 Miracle leave-in Potion Plus Keratin is a product that I will recommend to almost anyone, and I plan to continue using it in, and out, of the salon. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have super thin hair, will it make my roots look greasy? Or is it more for mid-shaft to ends? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say more for mid-shaft to ends for fine hair unless your hair is VERY over processed. :)

      Delete