Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I may be new to the world of Blogging........

     ........ But I am definitely not new to the world of hair. First a bit about myself. My name is Ruth and I'm a stylist (Licensed Cosmetologist) with 10 years of experience. I'm a mother of two (with a third on the way) and have been married to my husband for 4 years. I'm currently working as an independent contractor at a small salon, Salon Hapami in Struthers Ohio, which is owned by a very dear friend of mine. 

    I've decided to make this blog, basically to have a place to share some of my knowledge and ideas. I plan to begin making video tutorials in hopes that my clients (and viewers) will be able to better style/ care for their hair and get the most out of their style.  I'll also periodically be posting product reviews on professional hair products and tools. Cool stuff! 

    I hope to use this blog to help form better stylist-client relationships by breaking down some of the language barriers caused by improper use of terminology in this industry. So let's do this! 


No comments:

Post a Comment